Updated: Jul 20, 2018
Thought your Mizzou experience couldn’t get better? Check out this list and make sure you experience everything that makes Mizzou a special place to be. Good luck graduates!
1. Sun bathe or play frisbee on the Quad and enjoy the view of Jesse and the Columns.
2. Grab a slice of pizza at Shakespeare’s over lunch and be sure to take home a cup!
3. Network while you still can…take up your professors’ offers for letters of recommendation or references.
4. There are plenty of sunny days left to head to Rocheport and enjoy the view of the Missouri River from the winery.
5. Take a final walk around campus because the landscape probably will change a bit by the next time you’re back on campus.
6. Student charge one last Mizzou t-shirt while you still can!
7. Savor your schedule until Commencement Day and enjoy sleeping in!
8. Get someone to swipe you into the dining halls one last time.
9. Head to Harpo’s one last Thursday night.
10. Make a trip to Eckles and visit Buck’s for some Tiger Stripe Ice Cream.
Thank your parents for giving you the college experience of a lifetime!